We are committed to treating data privacy seriously. It is important that you know exactly what we do with your Personal Data.Throughout this document, “we”, “us”, “our”, “ours” refer to COSCOR ESSENTIAL LLP. Wherever we have said ‘you’ or ‘your’, this means YOU
WHO WE ARE
COSCOR ESSENTIAL LLP is a Limited Liability Partnership incorporated and registered under the provisions of the Companies Act,2013 and having its registered office at 177, Lake Town, Kolkata – 700 089. We are engaged in the business of facilitating selling, marketing and retailing cosmetic and daily essential products (“Business”) through the e-commerce websites and mobile applications (“App”) both developed and owned by COSCOR and/or its parent company, and/or its affiliates (Website and App collectively referred to as “Platform”) or offline stores to conduct its Business.
ROLES WE PLAY
We play the role of a Data Controller when we collect and process Personal Data from you. We play the role of a Data Processor when we collect and process Personal Data on behalf of another Data Controller
We commit to protecting your privacy and hence our Personal Data handling practices are continually reviewed to ensure compliance with the applicable Privacy laws and regulations
PERSONAL INFORMATION GATHERED BY COSCOR
The information we learn and gather from you, personal or otherwise, is used to register you, verify your identity to permit you to use the app, undertake transactions (including to facilitate and process payments), communicate with you,convey any promotional offers, services or updates associated with COSCOR, and generally maintain your accounts with us. We also use this information to customize your experience and improve COSCOR.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US:
We receive and store all information provided by you while using COSCOR, or provided to us in any other way. If you choose not to provide certain information, you might not be able to use COSCOR. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as opening your account, processing your transactions, responding to your requests, and communicating with you.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Services. We may also receive/store information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information for internal analysis and to provide you with location-based services, such as advertising, search results, and other personalized content.
INFORMATION FROM OTHER SOURCES:
We might receive information about you from other sources, such as updated delivery and address information from our carriers, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase more easily.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Categories of Personal Data collected and processed by us are as follows:
-Demographic & Identity data
- 1. Contact details such as Name, email address, contact number, shipping address, country, date of birth, profile picture
- 2. Open data and public records such as information about YOU that is openly available on the internet
- 3. Details such as Transaction amount, Bank Name, Card Type, Card number.
-Online Identifiers and other Technical Data
- 1. Location details such as data we get about your location, IP address, logs, or from where you connect a computer to the internet
- 2. Technical details such as device information, location and network carrier when you use our mobile applications
- 3. Communications details such as the Metadata and other Personal Data we get from communications done through e-mails, SMS, instant messages and calls
- 4. Usage data details such as data about how you use our website or web-based properties, pages viewed, etc.
PURPOSES OF GATHERING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We use your personal information to operate, provide, develop, and improve the products and services. These purposes include:
PURCHASE AND DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
We use your personal information to take and handle orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
PROVIDE, TROUBLESHOOT, AND IMPROVE COSCOR
We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyse performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the COSCOR.
RECOMMENDATIONS AND PERSONALIZATION
We use your personal information to recommend features, products, and services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with COSCOR.
COMMUNICATE WITH YOU
We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to COSCOR via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
We use your personal information to display interest-based ads for features, products, and services that might be of interest to you.
LAWFUL BASES OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We are permitted to process your Personal Data in compliance with applicable laws and regulations by relying on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- 1.You have explicitly agreed to us processing your Personal Data for a specific reason
- 2.The processing is necessary to perform the agreement we have with you or to take steps to enter into an agreement with you
- 3.The processing is necessary to be in compliance with our Legal Obligations
- 4.The processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest (“Legitimate Interest”) pursued by us, such as to provide services to you,to evaluate, develop or improve our products and services
5.Where the processing is based on your consent, you have a right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may withdraw consent by contacting us. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, consequences of withdrawal will be communicated to you and, upon your agreement; your request for withdrawal will be processed.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. Similarly, there are other types of trackers used. Likewise, Mobile Apps use requisite permissions and SDKs. These are used to make Websites & Apps work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website/ App.
PERSONAL DATA DISCLOSURE
COSCOR app contains third party SDKs that collect personally identifiable information (PII). They use this information to better target users or provide elements of our products & services on behalf of us.These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
Reasons for disclosing your Personal Data to other parties:
We may disclose your Personal Data to others where it is lawful to do so including where we or they:
- a.Need to provide you with products or services
- b.Were you have initiated a payment
- c.have a legal obligation to do so, e.g. to assist with detecting and preventing fraud,
- d.have requirement in connection with regulatory reporting, litigation or asserting or defending legal rights and interests
- e.have a legitimate business reason for doing so want to send you information and promotional material regarding our products and services,
- f.have asked you for your consent to share it, and you’ve agreed
- g.Improve your online experience for using our product.
To whom your Personal Data may be disclosed:
We may disclose your Personal Data for the above purposes to other parties including:
- Other group companies and any subcontractors, agents or service providers who work for us or provide services to us or group companies (including their employees, sub-contractors, service providers, directors and officers).Law Enforcement Authorities, Government Authorities, courts, dispute resolution bodies, our regulators, auditors and any party appointed or requested by our regulators to carry out investigations or audits of our activities
- Statutory and regulatory bodies and authorities (including the government) investigating agencies and entities or persons, to whom or before whom it is mandatory to disclose the Personal Data as per the applicable law, courts, judicial and quasi-judicial authorities and tribunals, arbitrators and arbitration tribunals
- Anybody else that we’ve been instructed to share your Personal Data with by you
We are committed to protecting your Personal Data in our custody. We take reasonable steps to ensure appropriate physical, technical and managerial safeguards are in place to protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, alteration, transmission and deletion. We work to protect the security of your personal information during transmission by using encryption protocols. We use multi-layered controls to help protect our infrastructure, constantly monitoring and improving our applications, systems, and processes to meet the growing demands and challenges of security.We ensure that the third parties who provide services to us under appropriate contracts, take appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data in line with our policies.
RETENTION AND DISPOSAL OF DATA
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
YOUR RIGHTS AS A CUSTOMER
We understand that when you interact with COSCOR, you have rights over your Personal Data. These rights involve providing reasonable steps to allow you to access your personal data, correct any errors among others.
IN ACCORDANCE WITH INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY ACT 2000 AND RULES MADE THERE UNDER, CONSUMER PROTECTION ACT 2019 AND RULES MADE THERE UNDER
For any further queries and complaints related to privacy under applicable laws and regulations, you could reach us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES